Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Bokeh Tech Typewriter Friend Card

Created this Friend card using Bokeh Technique. Stamped the typewriter & fussy cut it out. Stamped the paper part of the typewriter on which I stamped sentiment & fussy cut that out. Stamped the sentiment repeatedly for bokeh technique.




Supplies List 


ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
paper:  the Paper Studio Vintage Typewriters, cardstock -  gray, white
stamp: Hero Arts Typewriter

Entering this into the following challenges: 

6/24 Simon Says Stamp Wed You Gotta Have Friends 5E(#5) 6/18

6/27 A Blog Named Hero Ch#46 Bokeh UE comb5totch 6/15 

6/28 Simon Says Stamp Mon I ought to use this more! 5E(#1) 6/23
 I ought to use this more! - Hero Arts Typewriter stamp

6/30 DL.ART Jun Linky Ch UE 1perday 6/1

6 comments:

  1. Melissa, I just love this card! That cute typewriter image is wonderful with the paper you used and that bokeh effect works perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! this is adorable, I luv the type written sentiment...very cute! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I used a typewriter too for my card!! Love the sentiment and the muted colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so Awesome, I love that typewriter out good job!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along at A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card!! Love all the typewriters and the repeat stamping of the sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete