Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Blog/Adobe Shockwave Flash Problems

Have resolved most of my blog problems.  Learned a lot about backgrounds, colors, gadget colors, hovering colors, template, layout, etc.

The BumbleBee background I had no longer works so I created my own background using a scanned image of a piece of scrapbook paper I have. Blogger only allows a file <= approx 20KB.

Plugin Adobe Shockwave Flash still has problems and so I have it as 'ask to activate' which does not allow some things to run on blogger and in order to execute online Cricut Design Space I can activate it when I need to.

Is anyone else having a problem with Adobe Shockwave Flash?

Please let me know what you think of my updated blog and if you have any questions about how to change things on your blog I may bee able to help.

I'll bee Bzzz watching Under the Dome. Any other Under the Dome fans out there? 

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on tackling blogger problems Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a real learning experience. I have a computer science background but the blog stuff was new to me.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
  2. I like your background great job getting it all back up and runnining. A couple of weeks back I had to get out of cutest blog on the block because they had reached their limit on storage or something like that and I was having trouble with my blog and commenting that is why I went to shabby blogs I am sure CBOTB has corrected their problems by now, but I could not wait. Now you need to get back to making projects and linking up.
    Ha a great day Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The former BumbleBee background that stopped working was from cutest blog on the block. I saved the html.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
  3. Great background - I remember going to Shabby Blog and doing up my background in the past - have only the traditional now as I also had blogger problems a while back and I lost my page where I had all of my winning badges listed - a real bummer - but oh well -it happens

    ReplyDelete