Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

SHORE do love you Lighthouse Card

Got out some of my wood rubber stamps that I had not ever stamped with. Now that I have the MISTI tool I prefer clear stamps or rubber cling stamps. With wood rubber I still use the MISTI since the rubber cushion piece gives a nice stamping surface and I use the stamp-a-ma-jig tool to line up on the paper and if necessary keep position in case I need to reink & stamp again.

Pleased with how this stamped when it can be not easy for me with large stamps to stamp properly even with the tools I use.



























Supplies List 

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
paper:  cardstock - black, white
Stampin' Up: tool - stamp-a-ma-jig
tool: MISTI


Entering this into the following challenges:  

7/23  Pile It On Ch112 Use Your Fav Colors  UE  7/10  Fav Colors - b&w
 
7/24  Simon Says Stamp Mon Nautical/By The Sea      5E(#37/18
7/24  Stamped Blessings Beach Ocean     2E(#27/17

7/26  Simon Says Stamp Wed Things w Wings     5E(#17/20   birds flying in sky

7/31  Craftin Desert Divas Craft It Up Link It Up Linky Party Beach  UE  7/18
7/31  DLART Jul Linky  nostack 1Eperday  7/1  

8/2  Word Art Wed Ch Wk 240 241 Anything Goes  5E(#1)perwk  7/20
 

5 comments:

  1. Nice job - I have one lighthouse stamps - hoping to get one from MFPSS - like lighthouses in which we have many here in Michigan - have a blessed week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous black and white card! I love that lighthouse stamp and wonderful sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART July Linky Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous monochrome card! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab lighthouse card. Love your card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Things with Wings Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a simple and perfect image choice! Nice!!!!
    Thanks also for posting up at Craftin Desert Divas too!!!
    Hope your having a great summer!!!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete